Yes, I do take commissions. Usually I am open quite rarely, due to a lot of work and projects.
Please read on for more information.
- I will announce commission slots on:
my Telegram News Channel, my Twitter account and my Mailing List.
- I’ll usually try to pre-announce when I’m opening for commissions on these channels. If it’s a quick / spontanous commission, I may also open directly.
- I do not keep a waiting list (unless I take a bigger number of commissions at a time).
- I don’t have a fix price list. Prices will be announced when announcing / opening commissions.
- I will announce what kind of commissions are available, in what form I’ll take them (first come first served, raffle, auction, YCH or picking myself) and the prices.
- If you commission me, you agree to my Terms of Service:
WHAT DO I DRAW?
I may refuse to accept a commission or work with people I’m not comfortable with.
COPYRIGHT / REPRODUCTION RIGHTS
I will only make prints of a commission if I have permission from the commissioner. Unless the commissioner asks for keeping a picture private, I have the right to upload the web versions to my galleries.
For more details, please read my Terms of Service.